Our Clark County Park District
The Clark County Park District is a governmental agency whose mission is to promote stewardship of the natural resources within Clark County through acquisition, preservation, development of programs for education, use and enjoyment by the general public; and through cooperative arrangements with organizations and agencies within Clark County.
Our Guiding Principles
Priority will be placed on special purpose park facilities such as those with unique ecological, environmental, or historical value. Acquisition, preservation, development, or operation of a facility will be considered after determining the value to Clark County, the feasibility of operation, and the availability of resources. The Park District may develop revenue earning facilities and programs that are partially or fully self-supporting if such facilities and programs are consistent with the mission and goals of the Park District.
- http://www.fccpd.org/ – Friends of the Clark County Park District
- http://www.grcha.org/ – George Rogers Clark Heritage Association
- http://www.fairatnewboston.org/ – The Fair at New Boston
- http://www.fmrla.org/ – First Mad River Light Artillery
- http://www.bwgreenway.org/ – BW Greenway Land Trust
- http://www.fmcpt.com/ – Friend of Madison County Parks and Trails
- http://www.simonkentonpathfinders.org/ – Simon Kenton Path Finders
- http://www.opraonline.org – Ohio Parks and Recreation Association
- http://ohiodnr.gov– Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- http://www.clarkcountyohio.gov/ – Clark County, Ohio
- http://www.ci.springfield.oh.us/ – Springfield, Ohio
- http://www.ntprd.org/ – National Trail Parks and Recreation District