Welcome to the Clark County Park District –
Your Crossroads to Natural Beauty and Historical Preservation
The land within the borders of Clark County teems with both natural beauty and echoes of historical events. The Clark County Park District includes several local area parks, preserves and multi-use trails:
• George Rogers Clark Park
• The Battle of Peckuwe Historic Battlesite
• Daniel Hertzler House Museum
• The Davdison Interpretive Center
• Estel Wenrick Wetlands Preserve
• Spangler Nature Preserve
• Mad River Gorge & Nature Preserve – new!
• Little Miami Scenic Trail
• Prairie Grass Trail
As our mission, the Clark County Park District seeks to preserve the natural beauty of our parks, as well as our history through active stewardship efforts from our local Springfield community and beyond.
Check Out Our Summer Programs! Click on our Program Guide on the left for up-to-date information on current programs and events in our Clark County Parks.