Mad River Gorge & Nature Preserve
Thank you to all who helped clean up this beautiful natural area! You were such hard workers who really made a difference!
Welcome to the Clark County Park District –
Your Crossroads to Natural Beauty and Historical Preservation
The land within the borders of Clark County teems with both natural beauty and echoes of historical events. The Clark County Park District includes several local area parks, preserves and multi-use trails:
- Mad River Gorge & Nature Preserve – our newest park!
Click here for information regarding our upcoming Grand Opening.
- George Rogers Clark Park
- The Battle of Peckuwe Historic Battlesite
- Daniel Hertzler House Museum
- The Davidson Interpretive Center
- Estel Wenrick Wetlands Preserve
- Leadingham Prairie Preserve
- Little Miami Scenic Trail
- Prairie Grass Trail
- Spangler Nature Preserve – New! More information regarding this new park will be available soon.
As our mission, the Clark County Park District seeks to preserve the natural beauty of our parks, as well as our history through active stewardship efforts from our local Springfield community and beyond.
The Park District headquarters is located at the Davidson Interpretive Center, 5638 Lower Valley Pike, Springfield, OH 45502-9101 and is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm and the first and third Sundays each month from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
Check out our upcoming Spring Programs!
Click on the image on the left for a listing of current programs and events in our Clark County Parks.